|Routes to The Astrology Shop, |
78 Neal Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9PA
- Underground: Nearest tube is Covent Garden Station by the Piazza. Remember to turn right at the exit for Neal Street. 2 minute walk. Also: Piccadilly Circus 10 mins, Leicester Square 5 mins, Charing Cross 5 mins, Holborn 4 mins and Tottenham Court Road 3 mins.
- Taxi: Ask for junction of Neal Street, Monmouth St and Shaftesbury Avenue.
- Walk: 6 minutes from centre of the West End. 15 minutes from Oxford Circus.
- Railway: Nearest station is Charing Cross. Cross the Strand and head for the Covent Garden market (the Piazza). 6 minute walk. Also: Waterloo 12 minutes (walk over Waterloo Bridge - stunning panorama of Thameside London but often windy). Victoria 20 minutes (nice walk through the Park.)
- Bus: From west take buses down Oxford St. to New Oxford St./Centre Point. From South, take buses heading towards Tottenham Court Road and Center Point or get off at Cambridge Circus. From East take buses along High Holborn. From North take buses heading towards Centre Point or along Kingsway and get off before the Aldwych.
- Car: Parking in Neal Street restricted to loading/unloading. Car Parks off Drury Lane in Parker Street (By 'Cats' theatre), Bloomsbury Sq., St. Martin's Lane (& Shelton St), Drury Lane (north of High Holborn),